Thursday 16 June 2022

Clinging to 'I' is clinging to ignorance. 'I' itself is ignorance. 'I' itself is an illusion.+


The ‘I’  is the intoxication of illusion. Until and unless one comes out of this intoxication Self-realization is impossible. 

The Self is not 'I'. 'I'  is merely an illusion. The Self is not 'I' ' but the Self is the Soul, the cause of the 'I'. 

Clinging to 'I' is clinging to ignorance. 'I' itself is ignorance. 'I' itself is an illusion. 

People are not ready to investigate and verify deeply to know the facts. They are sentimentally involved with their Guru or Gurus' teaching and get stuck. They think they are Self-realized because they know 'I AM THAT'.

The 'I' is present in the form of the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe.  The universe is merely an illusion created out of consciousness.
  
Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16
First, is to know the true ‘Self’ is not ‘I’ but the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’.
Without realizing ‘what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality it is not possible to realize the truth, which is hidden by the ‘I’.
I am highlighting all the obstacles in the inner journey and how to overcome these obstacles. All your accumulated knowledge is of no use in the Atmic path.
A deeper self-search reveals the fact that the ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe.
The universe appears as the waking or the dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality).
Realize, ‘what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality and what is hidden by the ‘I’ will be revealed.
If you realize the ‘Self ‘is not the ‘I’ but the Soul then whatever is hidden by the ‘I’ will be revealed.
Realizing the Soul is not the ‘I’ but the Soul is the Self, is Self–realization

  Vedas indicate that the Self is consciousness:-

v Tat tvam asi: -Thou art That (Sam Veda). “Self is that”

v Prajnanam Brahma: - Consciousness is the ultimate reality (Rig Veda).

v Ayam Aatma Brahma: -The Self is the ultimate truth (Atharva Veda).

v Aham Brahma Asmi: -Self is ultimate reality (Yajur Veda).

People have the notion that the more and more they gratify their senses for attaining worldly pleasures, the happier they will be is not true at all, because they think the physical Self is the real Self, therefore, they are unaware of the fact that the Self not physical but consciousness. Consciousness can stay with or without the mind or ’I’.

Remember:~

One knows of no changes in consciousness; he knows only the changes in what is perceived by consciousness.
When one realizes the nature of consciousness he knows the Real can never change, hence never die.
Birth, life, death, and the world are a reality only in the realm of the "duality."
The duality(universe) is an object to the formless subject(Soul).
That of which one is aware and which is nearer to him is the formless witness, which is the Self. Yet no statement can be made about it.
All words will concern ideas about it, i.e. witnessed(world) --never the formless witness(Soul).

Remember:~

The truth will reveal itself when the seeker realizes the cause of the universe. Only the seeker's dullness of intelligence can prevent him from attaining Advaitic wisdom.

The most advanced seeker is the one who exercises his rational thinking and discrimination between the real and unreal, whereas the least advanced is unable or unwilling to distinguish between the real and unreal.

One must give some time to reflect upon this inquiry, and if he cannot find the time, if he is too distracted by activities or worries then he must go to yoga or meditation and get peace alone.

Seekers of truth should not be disheartened, try over and over again. When he sees that authoritarianism does not give him the truth, he goes further. He must have the determination to get at it. Every time he attempts, he progresses. :~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...