Friday 10 June 2022

People are stuck to the ‘I’ because they are sentimentally and emotionally stuck to the I-centric Gurus and their teaching.+

People are stuck to the ‘I’ because they are sentimentally and emotionally stuck to the I-centric Gurus and their teaching. Getting stuck to the ‘I-centric’ Gurus and their teaching is getting stuck to ignorance.

Unless you discard the ‘I-centric’ Gurus and their teaching, it is impossible to mentally transcend from the dualistic illusion to Advaitic reality.

Advaitic can never be reached by argument and provocation. Discard all the accumulated dualistic knowledge by realizing the world in which you exist, exists because of ignorance. Get rid of the ignorance by realizing the world in which you exist is created out of single clay and that single clay is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Realizing the ‘Self’’ is not you but the Soul is Self-realization. The Soul is the cause of the universe and it itself is uncaused.

A religious and yogic mindset is not fit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. The seekers of truth accept only the truth nothing but the uncontradictable truth.

Bhagavad Gita: 7: 19:~ "Such a man who has attained true knowledge, the knowledge of Self, the knowledge of Atman, worships Me as~ Atman alone exists~ everything is Atman, there exists nothing except Atman. Such a man is extremely rare"

Do not believe in a thing because you have read about it in a book.

Do not believe in a thing because a wise man has said it was true.

Do not believe in words because they are hallowed by dualistic knowledge.

Find out the truth for yourself. Use Soulcentric reason, which leads to the realization of the truth, which is beyond form, time, and space.

Advaitic can never be reached by argument and provocation. Discard all the accumulated dualistic knowledge by realizing the world in which you exist, exists because of ignorance.

Get rid of the ignorance by realizing the world in which you exist is created out of single clay and that single clay is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. Realizing the ‘Self’’ is not you but the Soul is Self-realization. The Soul, the Self is the cause of the universe and it, itself is uncaused.

There is nothing that exists prior to consciousness. The ‘I’ cease to exist without consciousness. The Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness, is the ultimate truth or Brahman.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ “The permanent (consciousness) is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the Soul, the Self.

Even after you know the Self is not ‘I’ but you still stuck up to the ‘I’ and you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’ because some gurus have said the Self is ‘I’ then you are not a true seeker.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ “If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," if you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Remember:~

The ‘I’ is duality. Without the ‘I’, there is no duality.

The ‘I’ is ignorance without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.

The ‘I’ is an illusion without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.

The ‘I’ is form, time, and space together without the ‘I’ there is no form, time, and space.

The ‘I’ is the mind without the ‘I’ there is no mind.

The ‘I’ is the universe without the ‘I’ there is no universe.

The ‘I’ is waking or dreaming without the ‘I’ there is no waking or dream.

The dualists, having the idea of difference, even the least notion of the ‘I’, can never get Self- realization.

For those who are mentally so constituted that they must rely on some authority, who cannot think for themselves, who cannot stand on their own legs, who must quote some man or other, we prescribe scriptures. But for those who have sharp brains, we appeal to reason and so. There is no need for the scriptures to realize the ultimate truth or Brahman or God in truth. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...