Monday 25 July 2022

It is erroneous to identify the Soul the Self as 'I' or 'I AM' because the Soul the Self is not human because the Self is Spirit’.+

When you are the false self within the false experience then what is the use of saying I AM THIS or I AM THAT.

The Self is not HE or SHE. Identifying Soul, the Self as I AM is an error because the Soul, the Self is genderless. The Soul, the Self is genderless because it is ever nondual.

It is erroneous to identify the Soul the Self as 'I' or 'I AM' because the Soul the Self is not human because the Self is Spirit’. The Soul the Self, is the witness of the 'I'.

To understand the false nature of the ‘I’, the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is necessary.

What is the use of saying ‘I AM THAT’- without knowing what the ‘Self’ is in actuality? Without knowing the truth of the Self, without realizing the truth of the world in which you exist it is impossible to realize the truth beyond the form, time, and space. By a mere utterance of the word ‘I AM THAT', the truth will not be revealed.

Deeper self-search reveals the fact that the Self is not you, but the ‘Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. If the ‘Self’ is not you then what is the use of you saying ‘I AM THIS ‘or 'I AM THAT' because you are the false self within the universe, which is the dualistic illusion or Maya.


First, realize the 'Self' is not the ‘I’ but the Self is the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’. Till you hold the ‘I’ as the Self you are in the prison of ignorance.

Some gurus declared the ‘I’ as the Self is in the past. Deeper self-search reveals the fact that: their teaching does not lead to the realization of that Ultimate Truth or Brahman which is revealed in the clear reflection of the soulcentric reason.

All the teachings are good in the elementary stages of the pursuit of truth but in advanced stages, the seekers will find they are inadequate and useless to reach the ultimate end of understanding. The seeker has to do his homework to understand, assimilate and realize the Nondualistic or Advaitic truth.

People are stuck to some Gurus and their ‘I’ centric teaching gets stuck permanently to the cage of ignorance thinking their Guru is sacred and their Gurus teaching as final. Such acceptance leads only to hallucination.

You, your body, and the world in which you exist are within the dualistic illusion, which is present in the form of the ‘I’.

Realize you are not you, your body is not the body the world in which you exist is not the world but they are all made of single clay. That single clay is the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of the consciousness

Those Gurus who propagated the ‘Self’ within the body erred. This mistake has to be rectified to realize the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of the consciousness, is the fullness of consciousness. By emotionally sticking to these ’I’-centric gurus and their teachings you will remain permanently in the domain of ignorance.

Because of ignorance, you think you are an individual separate from the world and the world existed prior to you, you are born in it later on. The ‘I’ is inborn ignorance cause of experiencing the world in which you exist as a reality whereas the world in which you exist is a dualistic illusion.

Whatever belongs to dualistic illusion is bound to be an illusion. So, your experience of birth, life, death, and the world is bound to be an illusion.

Everyone is holding some teaching or teacher or their accepted truth as a yardstick. All the accumulated egocentric knowledge is inadequate or useless in unfolding the mystery of the mind or universe.

The ‘I’ is inborn samskara or conditioning, because of this inborn samskara or conditioning one has accepted the ‘I’ as the ‘‘Self’’, he is ignorant of the fact that the ‘I’ itself’ is the cause of ignorance.

Because of this ‘I’ he has accepted illusion as a reality. Therefore, there is a need to realize ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality. Without knowing ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality it is impossible to unfold the hidden truth which is beyond form, time, and space.

Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization. ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the innermost Self. ‘

The ‘I’ is present only when the mind is present. Without the ‘I’ the mind ceases to exist.

The mind is present when the universe is present. Without mind, the universe ceases to exist.

The universe is present only when the waking is present. Without the universe, the waking ceases to exist.

So, without the ‘I’ the mind or universe or the waking ceases to exist.

From the standpoint of the Soul is the ‘Self’, the ‘I’ the mind or universe or the waking cease exists as a reality.

The Soul is the ‘Self’ that can remain with or without the ‘I’.

Slowly but surely you must imbibe the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space by realizing that form, time and space are one in essence.

When you enthrone the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness in your subconscious, you will realize the world in which you exist is merely an illusory play of the consciousness.

Consciousness is ‘One’, and all divisions of form, time, and space are illusory. Be established in this Advaitic Truth, which is eternal. : ~Santthosh Kumaar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...