Tuesday 6 September 2022

By inquiring ‘Who am ‘I’?- you will never reach the ultimate end of understanding.+

Do not try to know who you are. By inquiring ‘Who am ‘I’?- you will never reach the ultimate end of understanding.

‘Who am ‘I’? is only helpful at the beginning in later stages it is inadequate to realize the truth, which is beyond form, time, and space.

Try to find out what is this ‘I’ which appears and disappears. What is it that knows this appearance and disappearance of the ‘I’?

Why are you struggling to find out who you are? You will never find the answer if you get stuck to the ‘I’. Find out ‘what is this ‘I’, which appears and disappears. What is that is aware of the coming and going of the ‘I’?

Without realizing ‘What is this ‘I’? you will never be able to realize the mystery of the ‘I’. The ‘I’ is the most intoxicating stuff. Those who use the word ‘I’ for the ‘Self ‘will never be able to cross the threshold of the dualistic illusion.

The ‘I-centric' teachings will not transport the seeker to the ultimate end of understanding.

The ‘I’ is the cage for the Soul. ‘I’ is the cause of ignorance. Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is the only weapon to get rid of ignorance.

The ‘I’ based teachings will not transport the seeker to the ultimate end of understanding. A perfect understanding of ‘what is this ‘I’ leads to the realization of the truth beyond form, time, and space.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say 'I'," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Remember:~

Realizing the ‘Self ‘is not the ‘I’ but the Self is the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’. You think the ‘Self is the ‘I’ and ‘I’, is within the body. You are mistaking the ‘Soul, the ‘Self ‘for the ‘I’, which appears and disappears.
This is the great stumbling block of the Gurus who propagated the ‘I’-centric teaching.
These Gurus think that when the ego is not, nothing remains. You must realize you are the ego. You are the false self within the false experience.
You (the ego), body, and the world appear together and disappear together. Therefore, you cannot get rid of the ego alone because your body and the world also appeared along with the ego.
It is a foolish venture to get rid of the ego alone. Therefore, it is necessary for the seeker to realize ‘what is what’ in order to discover the truth, which is hidden by the ‘I’.
The ‘I’ is not different from the mind. The mind is not different from the universe. The universe is not different from waking. Without the ‘I’ there is neither the mind nor the universe nor the waking.
The universe is verily consciousness. Without realizing ‘what is the Mind? it is impossible to get  Self- realization.
The universe is not different from the Mind because the universe is the mind itself.
The mind is not different from the Soul because the mind is the dualistic illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.
Thus, the universe is nothing but consciousness. The universe is unreal because it is not absolute and eternal like consciousness.

It is impossible for any human being to challenge successfully the Advaitic position, as Sage  Sankara says: ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...