Wednesday 28 September 2022

Detachment from the illusory universe. Attachment to the Soul, the Self hidden by the illusory universe leads to nondualistic reality,+

 

Detachment from the illusory universe. Attachment to the Soul, the Self hidden by the illusory universe leads to nondualistic reality,

Attachment to the Soul, the ’Self’, and detachment from the ‘I’’(world) is the key to freedom and salvation.
Every one of us is attached to the 'I', which holds the whole experience of diversity. And diversity makes us prisoners of duality. The 'I' which appears and disappears as the mind is impermanent.
Why the 'I', does not disappear even after inquiry, even if one knows intellectually 'I' am not the body?
If 'I', is not the body, what is 'I', without the body?
How can 'I', remain as 'I', without the body?
Where 'I', disappeared in deep sleep?
What is it that knows, the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?
When the 'I' is impermanent, what is it that permanent Which knows the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?
How can one remain as 'I', when it is impermanent and judge the eternal truth, which is not the 'I'?
The seeker of the truth has to find what is eternal and what is impermanent to decide whether the 'I' or duality is permanent or the Soul, the witness of the 'I', is permanent? to overcome the illusion and establish into the non-dualistic reality.

Remember:~

Avadhuta, the one who has cast off all concerns and obligations, is the typical knower of wisdom. He does that in a highly unconventional manner. He has no use for social etiquette; he has risen above worldly concerns. He is not bound by sanyasi dharma either. He roams the earth freely like a child, like an intoxicated or like one possessed. He is the embodiment of detachment and spiritual wisdom.
Avadhuta Gita describes him as ~
Having renounced all, he moves about naked. He perceives the Absolute, the All, within himself.
The Avadhuta never knows any mantra in Vedic meter or any Tantra. Ashtavakra Gita describes him in a similar manner

The sage sees no difference between happiness and misery, Man and woman, Adversity and success. Everything is seen to be the same.
The Sage is not conflicted by states of stillness and thought. His mind is empty. His home is the Absolute.
Knowing for certain that all is Self, The sage has no trace of thoughts Such as “I am this” or “I am not that.”
The sage who finds stillness is neither distracted nor focused. He knows neither pleasure nor pain. Ignorance dispelled, He is free of knowing. .: ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...