Saturday 24 September 2022

Start your journey even you may find it difficult. Repeated reading the posts your subconscious will become soulcentric.+


Start your journey even though you may find it difficult first as you go on reading and reflecting on my posts and blogs your subconscious will start dropping the dualistic egocentric knowledge and start accepting the soul-centric Self-knowledge or Advaitic wisdom of Sage Sankara.

Constant repetition and persistence is the way to sow the seed of the non-dual truth, in the subconscious.
One of the reasons I have been expressing about its repetition of the same thing again, and again is to grasp the Advaitic truth.
It takes a few months for seekers to assimilate what is been said through messages, the seeker not only reads the messages by constantly reflects on the Soul, the Self.
These messages help the seeker and it is like mental exercises he will be able to grasp and assimilate the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.
The seekers who have an intense urge, are truth-oriented, and ready to verify everything, and ready to accept the truth after verification will reach the non-dual destination without hurdles.
Religionists, theorists, and some intellectuals can never grasp what is being said here; because they have preconceived ideas of their accepted truth, therefore, they refuse to verify the facts.
Always anything communicated through these messages comes from the `inner core of the existence'(Soul), not from judgment based on the ego.
The seeker may find it a bit irritating at first repetitive messages, it will be stirred enough to divert their attention from the Atman and the point of view I am emphasizing on. Only through frequent
In repetition, the seeker will be able to grasp and focus his attention from the form, (body) to the formless (Soul) and able to grasp and assimilate the Self- knowledge.
The seeker has to read repeatedly, write repeatedly, and reflect on the subject repeatedly which helps the seeker to get a firm conviction of un-contradicted truth.
As you cross the ‘I’ and get to the other side and once you are on the other side of the ‘I’ is the reality, which is beyond form, time, and space. You will realize that the ‘I’ is an illusion.
Self-knowledge or Advaitic wisdom of Sage Sankara is nothing to do with religion and yoga.

Remember

As you cross the ‘I’ and get to the other side and once you are on the other side of the ‘I’ is the reality, which is beyond form, time, and space. You will realize that the ‘I’ is an illusion.

Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is nothing to do with the ‘I’ based teaching.

Remember, the ‘I’ is not an individual because the ‘I’ is the whole universe. Limiting the ‘I’ to individuality is the cause of experiencing the dualistic illusion as reality?

The nature of the ‘I’ is the nature of the mind.

The nature of the mind is the nature of the universe.

The nature of the universe is the nature of the waking.

The nature of waking is the nature of the illusion.

Thus, it is necessary to study the nature of the ‘I’ to unfold the mystery of the universe.

All the teachings limit the ‘I’ to an individual and glorify the ‘I’ without knowing what this ‘I’ supped to be in actuality. All ‘I’ based teachings are inadequate and useless for the serious seeker of truth.

If you are seeking truth nothing but the truth must discard without mercy such teaching to progress in your spiritual quest.

The seeker must know the ‘I’ is not limited to individuality. The seeker has to see the ‘I’ as the universe, to overcome ignorance. When the Advaitic wisdom dawns, then the ignorance vanishes. When ignorance vanishes and the dualistic illusion (world) you used to think as reality becomes unreal. : ~Santthosh Kumaar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...