Thursday 22 September 2022

Through Advaitic wisdom, the seeker will have a yardstick to know what to accept as the truth and what to discard as untruth.+

Through perfect understanding and assimilation, Advaitic wisdom will naturally dawn. Through Advaitic wisdom, the seeker will have a yardstick unmistakably know what to accept as the truth and what to discard as untruth.

By cultivating the soulcentric vision of the worldview, the egocentric vision of the worldview diminishes and there is self-awareness in midst of the dualistic illusion (universe)

In self-awareness, the universe becomes one with its essence. That essence is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

When one realizes the nature of the universe then he is no longer affected in any way by the dualistic illusion.

Self- Awareness is the nature of the Soul, the innermost Self. The Soul is unaffected by the dualistic illusion because the dualistic illusion is created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Realizing the Soul does not die nor is it born. The universe and Mukthi or nirvana belong to the dualistic illusion. The dualistic illusion arises momentarily, it is impermanent, because the dualistic illusion appears and disappears.

The reality is beyond form, time, and space. Form, time, and space are essential materials for the dualistic illusion. Without form, time, and space the dualistic illusion cease to exist. The dualistic illusion is present in the form of the ‘I’.

The reality is hidden by the ‘I’. The seeker of truth should not cling to the ‘I’ if he is interested in realizing the truth, which is beyond the 'I'.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to ignorance.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the dualistic illusion.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the body or the ego and the mind.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the universe.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the form, time, and space.

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the three states.

But remember:~

Without the ‘I’, there is no ignorance.

Without the ‘I', there is no dualistic illusion.

Without the ‘I’, there is no body or ego and the mind.

Without the ‘I’, there is no universe.

Without the ‘I', there is no form, time, and space.

Without the ‘I’ there are no three states.

A permanent view of the world as an illusion can come only after Soul-centric reasoning; such knowledge cannot change. Were the seeker who is sufficiently sharp he could grasp the unreal nature of the world by Soul-centric reasoning alone. To know the whole truth, one must know the whole universe, otherwise, he gets only a half-truth.

Bhagavan Buddha: ~ “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way... and not starting. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual nature of the Soul, the Self.+

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual natur...