Saturday 22 October 2022

Until you hold ‘Self’ as you will remain in ignorance. You are the false self within the dualistic illusion (Maya).+


Q: ~ "You will not get bliss because you are not the Soul, the Self. Nature of the Soul is Advaitic bliss or awareness." I'm confused, I was considering myself the 'I', the Soul, the Self. I request clarity.

Santthosh Kumaar:~ You are thinking you are the Self. Remember, the Self is not you but the Self is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.

Until you hold ‘Self’ as you will remain in ignorance. You are the false self within the dualistic illusion (Maya).

The Soul, the ‘Self’ is hidden by the dualistic illusion (I). It is hidden by the dualistic illusion because the dualistic illusion is created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

You and your experience of the world is nothing but an illusion created out of the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness. The nature of the Soul is awareness (bliss).

In Self-awareness, there is no difference between you and your experience of the world because they too are nothing but consciousness. The Consciousness itself is God. Self-awareness is God-awareness. God- awareness itself is Advaitic Bliss.

Advaitic Bliss is not yogic bliss. Yogic bliss is an individual experience whereas Advaitic bliss is not an experience but reality. In Advaitic bliss the Soul, the 'Self' remains in its own awareness in the midst of the dualistic illusion.

Meher Baba said: ~ God is your innermost Self. Do not search for God outside of you. Let these words be inscribed in your heart. Nothing is real but God. Nothing Matters but love for God. God is everywhere and does everything. God is beyond us and is everything. God alone is and all else is an illusion.

Thus, it is necessary for the seeker to realize ‘what God is supposed to be in actuality then only you will realize the universe is merely an illusion created out of God in truth.

Meher Baba: ~ "There is no higher or lower goal. There is only one goal, Self-Realization."

Meher Baba: ~ “When the reality appears this ignorance which one thinks as reality becomes unreal.

The ‘I’ is not the root of all the appearance because the ‘I’ itself is an appearance. Only ignorant people say ‘I’ is the root of all appearance.

Those Gurus who propagated the ‘Self’ within the body erred. This mistake has to be rectified in order to realize the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness, is the fullness of consciousness.

By emotionally sticking to these ’I’-centric gurus and their teachings you will remain permanently in the domain of ignorance.

Because of ignorance, you think you are an individual separate from the world and the world that existed prior to you, you are born in it later on. The ‘I’ is inborn ignorance cause of experiencing the world in which you exist as a reality whereas the world in which you exist is a dualistic illusion.

Whatever belongs to a dualistic illusion is bound to be an illusion. So, your experience of birth, life, death, and the world is bound to be an illusion.

Everyone is holding some teaching or teacher or their accepted truth as a yardstick. All the accumulated egocentric knowledge is inadequate or useless in unfolding the mystery of the mind or universe.

The ‘I’ is inborn samskara or conditioning, because of this inborn samskara or conditioning one has accepted the ‘I’ as the ‘‘Self’’, he is ignorant of the fact that the ‘I’ itself’ is the cause of ignorance. Because of this ‘I’ he has accepted illusion as a reality. Therefore, there is a need to realize ‘what is this ‘I’?’ - in actuality. Without knowing ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality it is impossible to unfold the hidden truth which is beyond form, time, and space.

Until you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization. ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the innermost Self. ‘
'I’ is ignorance.
‘I’ is the duality.
‘I’ is the form, time, and space.
‘I’ is the universe.
‘I’ is the waking.
‘I’ is the dream.
‘I’ is the illusion.
‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

But

Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.
Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.
Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time and space
Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.
Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.
Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.
Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.
Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the ‘Self. The ‘I’ hides the truth.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’, If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Bhagvad Gita: ~ ‘The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word ‘I’ or I AM for the Self. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...