Saturday 25 November 2023

It is erroneous to limit the ‘I’ only to the ego. Without the ‘I’ the universes in which you exist cease to exist.+



The Self is not the ‘I’. And ‘I’ is not limited to the physical entity, but ‘I’ is the whole universe, which appears as waking or dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep(non-duality).

If the ‘I’ is there, then the mind is there. If the mind is there, then the universe is there. And the universe is present only when waking or dream is present.

One sees differences between things because of ignorance, all these differences would vanish when one gets wisdom and the various thoughts arise because one considers the ‘I’ as Self whereas the ‘I’ itself is an illusion.

The body, ego, and the world are present only when the mind is present.

The mind is present in the form of the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ is present only when the mind is present.

The mind is present in the form of the universe.

The universe appears as the waking or the dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality).

It is erroneous to limit the ‘I’ only to the ego. Without the ‘I’ the universes in which you exist cease to exist. Therefore, the ‘I’ is the whole universe.

The Self is not you but the Self is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. The Soul, the Self is not within your body, but the Self is hidden by the illusory world, in which they exist.

The Soul, the Self pervades everything and everywhere in the illusory universe. The Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness is the cause of the illusory world in which you exist.

Remember:~

The Soul is the Self. The Soul is present in the form of consciousness. Consciousness is one and undifferentiated. The dual and nondual experiences (waking or dream (duality) and deep sleep (nonduality) are merely an illusion created out of consciousness.

In Self-awareness, the Soul withdraws the three states into itself and remains in its awareness in the midst of the duality. The Soul is indeed the Self—luminous. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...