Friday 24 June 2022

Until you remain in the grip of the ‘I’, you are blocked from the realizing the truth, which is hidden by the ‘I’.+

Having food or no food, Having sex or no sex, wearing clothes, or being nude does not qualify you to get Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.

Know the mystery of the ‘I’. Come out of the intoxication of the ‘I’. Till you remain in the grip of the ‘I’, you are blocked from realizing the truth, which is beyond the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. The realization of ultimate truth or Brahman is possible only when the seeker inquiries into the nature of the ‘I’. The ‘I’ is present in the form of the Mind. The Mind is present in the form of the universe and the universe appears as a waking or dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality). The one which appears as the duality and disappears as nonduality is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Remember:~

‘I’-centric knowledge is an unsafe raft for crossing The ocean of ignorance, which is the cause of experiencing the dualistic illusion as a reality.  Doomed to shipwreck are those who try to cross The ocean of ignorance on these poor rafts of ‘I-centric knowledge. 
Ignorant of their own ignorance, yet wise in their own esteem, these deluded people proud of their vain learning go round and round like the blind led by the blind.

People are stuck to some Gurus and their ‘I’ centric teaching gets stuck permanently to the cage of ignorance thinking their Guru is sacred and their Gurus teaching as final. Such acceptance leads only to hallucination.
You, your body, and the world in which you exist are within the dualistic illusion, which is present in the form of the ‘I’.
Realize you are not you, your body is not the body the world in which you exist is not the world but they are all made of single clay. That single clay is the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness
Those who Gurus who propagated the ‘Self’ is within the body are erred. This mistake has to be rectified to realize the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness, is the fullness of consciousness.
By emotionally sticking to these ’I’-centric gurus and their teachings you will remain permanently in the domain of ignorance.
Because of ignorance, you think you are an individual separate from the world and the world existed prior to you, you are born in it later on.
The ‘I’ is inborn ignorance cause of experiencing the world in which you exist as a reality whereas the world in which you exist is a dualistic illusion.

Whatever belongs to dualistic illusion is bound to be an illusion. So, your experience of birth, life, death, and the world is bound to be an illusion.

Do not try to know who you are? By inquiring ‘Who am ‘I’, you will never reach the ultimate end of understanding.

‘Who am ‘I’?-inquiry is only helpful in the beginning but in later stages, it is inadequate to realize the truth, which is hidden by the illusory form, time, and space.

Try to find out what is this ‘I’ which appears and disappears. What is it that knows this appearance and disappearance of the ‘I’?

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "mine," if you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...