Monday 22 August 2022

Freedom comes only when you unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.+


Freedom comes only when you unfold the mystery of the ‘I’. The Soul, the Self is in the illusory cage of the ‘I’.
The ‘I’ is the dualistic illusion or Maya. Only the Advaitic wisdom of Sage Sankara unfolds the mystery of the ‘I’.
Remember:~
the ‘I’ is not an individual because the ‘I’ is the whole universe. Limiting the ‘I’ to individuality is the cause of experiencing the universe, which is the dualistic illusion as a reality.
The nature of the ‘I’ is the nature of the mind.
The nature of the mind is the nature of the universe.
The nature of the universe is the nature of the waking.
The nature of waking is the nature of the illusion.
Thus, it is necessary to study the nature of the ‘I’ to unfold the mystery of the universe.
All Gurus' teachings limit the ‘I’ to an individual and glorify the ‘I’ without knowing what this ‘I’ is supposed to be in actuality. All ‘I-centric’ teachings are inadequate and useless for the serious seeker of truth.
If you are seeking truth nothing but the truth must discard without mercy 'I-centric teaching to progress in your spiritual quest.
The seeker must know the ‘I’ is not limited to individuality. The seeker has to see the ‘I’ as the universe, to overcome ignorance. When the Advaitic wisdom dawns, then the ignorance vanishes.

When ignorance vanishes and the dualistic illusion (world) you used to think as reality becomes unreal.

Remember:~

Freedom, freedom from the bonds of ignorance, freedom from the ‘I’ based Gurus and their teaching.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such a mindset. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth.

One must realize the fact sitting quietly will bring him peace and not the truth, for he starts his quest without even knowing the meaning of truth. How then can he find it without knowing ‘what is wh?t’.

The world is real from a dualistic perspective. and the world is unreal from a nondualistic perspective. 

The dualistic reality is present in the form of the universe. The universe appears as ‘I’.

'I’ is impermanent because it appears and disappears. The non-dualistic reality is the Soul, the Self is infinite and unitary.

The two dimensions:~

1. Dualistic

2. Nondualistic

 ~ they are two orders of reality but They are only two perspectives.

The seeker must learn to view the ‘I’ from the non-dualistic perspective to realize the world in which he exists is an illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

The Soul is the witness of the appearance and disappearance of the ‘I’.

Whatever that is there is REAL and is not affected by the appearance and disappearance of the ‘I’. Therefore, if you hold the Self as the ‘I’ then you are missing the point. The seeker must carefully study and remove the obstacle to grasping and realizing the truth, which is hidden by the ‘I’.

The true seeker analyses and inquires, not relying on first impressions, and hence he is fit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.

Opinions are not the truth. Opinions are dualistic. The uncontradictable truth is the ultimate. agreement of opinion is unacceptable because they are always based on a dualistic perspective. Verification, testing, and  proving of truth is absolutely necessary for the pursuit of truth. 

The end of dualist knowledge or ‘I-centric’- knowledge is Self-knowledge or Bramha Gnana or Atma Gnana. All the ‘I-centric ’ Gurus and their teachings are merely assumed.

Swami Vivekananda said:~ "The Vedas teach that the Soul is divine, only held in the bondage of matter; perfection will be reached when this bond will burst, and the word they use for it is, therefore, Mukthi - freedom, freedom from the bonds of imperfection, freedom from death and misery."

The truth is very simple, but it is very difficult to grasp because of ignorance. You have to only realize the world in which you exist is created out of single clay. And that single clay is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Perfect understanding and realization of ‘what is what’- leads to Self-awareness. By holding on to theories one remains in the realm of duality. 

One has to mentally go on dropping what is not the truth through deeper Self-search. Finally, when one becomes aware of the fact that, his ego, his body, and the world are one in essence then there is Self-awareness in the midst of duality.

Sage Sankara says ~ V.63 ~ "Without knowing and examining the external world, one can’t know Truth, as the idea that the external world exists, won't go. It can go only by an inquiry into the nature of the external world.

In nondual Self-awareness, the ego is not considered as ego, even though the ego is present, the body is not considered as a body even though the body is present, and the world which confronts him is not considered as the world even though the world is present, the duality ceases even though the duality is present, and because of wisdom, everything is considered as consciousness. Thus, there is conscious oneness. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual nature of the Soul, the Self.+

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual natur...