Tuesday 13 September 2022

All those Gurus whose intelligence has been stolen by ignorance, they hold the illusory 'I' as reality and say IAM THAT.+

All those Gurus whose intelligence has been stolen by ignorance, they hold the illusory 'I' as reality and say IAM THAT.

All Gurus and their teaching of the past and present Glorified the ‘I’ and made seekers permanently remain in ignorance.

Many Gurus in the past used the word ‘I’ to indicate the ‘Self’. They think the ‘I’ without the body is the ‘Self’.

Sage Sankara says the transparent Truth of the Self, which is hidden by the illusion, is to be attained through the instructions of a knower of Brahman, (Gnani).
First, know ‘what is the truth’ and ‘what is untruth’ for sure. Without realizing what untruth truth is, it is difficult to know what truth is.
The seeker has to realize the fact that ‘I’ is not the ‘Self’, but the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’ is the true ‘Self’, which is eternal.
That is why Bhagavan Buddha: ~ “Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
It is erroneous to identify the Soul, the ‘Self’ as 'I' or 'I AM' because the Soul the ‘Self’ is not 'I' or I AM’. The Soul the ‘Self’, is the cause of the 'I'.
To understand the false nature of the ‘I’, the ‘Self’-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is necessary.
The ‘Self’ is not ‘I’, but the ‘Self’ is the Soul which is the cause of the ‘I’. Holding the ‘I as the ‘Self’ leads to hallucination based on imagination.
The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is the cause of the 'I'. The realization of ultimate truth or Brahman is possible only when the seeker inquiries into the nature of the ‘I’.

People say I AM THAT ~ I am God, I am Brahman. But when Brahman is, how can "I" remain? Only Brahman remains, not I.

It is erroneous to use the word ‘I’ for the Self, because ‘I’ represents the form, time, and space whereas the Soul, the Self is a formless, timeless and spaceless existence.
Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

Remember:~

The ‘Self’ is not you but the ‘Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.
You are bound by the birth, life, death, and the world whereas the ‘Soul is birthless and deathless because it is the ever formless, timeless, and spaceless existence.
If the ‘Self’ is not you then whatever is based on you is bound to be falsehood because you are the false self within the dualistic illusion.
The truth is based on the Soul, the Self. The ‘Self is not within you, but it is hidden within the illusory universe in which you exist.
Only people with half-baked knowledge propagate the ‘Self’ within the body and think of the ‘Self’ without the body and say ‘I AM THAT’. Such half-baked knowledge is not wisdom.
The Soul is the fullness of consciousness without the division of form, time, and space.

Holding ‘I’ as the ‘Self’ is the cause of ignorance. Realize the ‘I’ is merely an illusion. Stop identifying the Self as ‘I’ or ‘I AM’. Till you identify the Self as ‘I’ or ‘I AM’ the Soul will remain in the cage of ignorance.

First, know what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality?

The ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe.

The universe is present in the form of form, time, and space.

Without form, time, and space, there is no duality.

The duality is not a reality from the standpoint of the Soul, the Self.

The mind is present in the form of form, time, and space. Thus, whatever belongs to form, time and space is a falsehood.

The universe in which we exist as a reality is a falsehood. Thus, there is a need to know ‘what is what’ in order to realize the truth beyond form, time, and space.

The ‘I’ disappears as deep sleep, so what is the use of being attached to it? It is impermanent and illusory because ‘I’ is physical awareness. Physical awareness is not Self-awareness. ‘I-less awareness is Self-awareness.

There is really no ‘I’. The ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. And the mind is in the form of the universe. And the universe appears as a waking or dream. The ‘I’ or mind or the universe or waking or dream dies disappears as deep sleep.

Thus, one that appears as ‘I’ or mind or the universe or waking or dream is consciousness, and it disappears as deep sleep is also consciousness. In deep sleep, it is in its formless nondual true nature. The one, which witnesses the coming and going of the three states, is also consciousness. Thus, the witness and witnessed are one in essence.

Thus, the universe is a reality on the base of individuality and the universe is unreal on the base of the Soul is the Self. The seeker gradually will grasp and realize the unreal nature of the universe or mind. Individuality is illusory because the Self is not an individual because the Self is ever nondual, and it pervades everything and everywhere in all three states. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...