Monday 19 September 2022

If you search for the truth then you will find only the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.+

A person thinks he is an individual separate from the world and he is born in this world and the world existed prior to him.

Until this conviction is there he will not be able to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. And 99% of people are unable to overcome this conditioning because they are stuck in ‘I-centric' Advaitic teachings which are based on a dualistic perspective. Thus, they will never be able to cross-domain of the ‘I’.

People get intoxicated with ‘I-centric’ Gurus and their teaching and indulge in an argument without realizing they have not reached an ultimate understanding.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

First, you must make sure the ‘I’ itself is illusory because the ‘I’ is not permanent.

No second thing existed prior to the appearance of the ‘I’ and ‘I’ never exists now and also ‘I’ never exists in the future. The ‘I’ is merely an illusory appearance.

Let you be clear on one thing. The ‘I’ is mere a dualistic illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. but in the reality, ‘I’ neither exists in the past nor exists now, nor going to exist in the future.

Whatever existed in the past and whatever exists now and whatever is going to exist in the future is merely an illusion created out of consciousness.

Whatever has appeared as ‘I’ is nothing but consciousness? The ‘I’ has no value because it is merely an illusion.

If you search for the truth then you will find only the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

The ‘I’ is both real and unreal. It is real because it is a manifestation of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness, but is unreal, in the sense, that it is not absolute and eternal like consciousness itself. :~ Santthosh Kumaar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual nature of the Soul, the Self.+

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual natur...