Monday 19 September 2022

When the 'I' is impermanent, what is it that permanent which is aware of the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?+

The seeker has to make sure his views and judgment based on the ego will not yield truth hidden by the ‘I’, which is the dualistic illusion.
The seeker has to learn to view and judge the worldview from the standpoint of the Soul, the ‘Self’ then only he will be able to unfold the mystery hidden by the dualistic illusion(universe).
What is there to discuss and argue and exchange opinions?
If one is seeking truth there is no need to discuss no need to argue but read and think and reason deeply the truth will start revealing on its own. Be an independent thinker.
Do not accept anything without verification the seeker should not argue and waste his time. The argument will not yield truth.
Only the intellectuals argue to exhibit their intellectual wealth.
The intellectual argument is based on ego. Egocentric intellectuality is limited to form, time, and space. The truth you are seeking is based on the Soul.

The Soul is hidden by the illusory form, time, and space. Thus, what is the use of egocentric argument in the soulcentric discussion?

Neither the religious views, the yogic view, the scientific views, the atheistic views nor the intellectual views are tenable to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.

Whatever is based on the ‘I’ is egocentric. The egocentric judgments yield only dualistic judgment.

Whenever the ‘I’ is present the duality is bound to be there. If the duality is present the ignorance is bound to be there. If ignorance is there the illusion is experienced as a reality.

If the illusion is experienced as a reality then the experience of birth, life, death, and the world is experienced as a reality.

Attachment to the Soul, the ’Self’, and detachment from the ‘I’’( world) is the key to freedom and salvation.

Every one of us is attached to the 'I', which holds the whole universe. And the universe hides the truth. The 'I' is present in the form of the mind. The mind is in the form of the universe. The universe appears as a waking or dream (duality). and disappears as deep sleep (non-duality). The 'I' is impermanent.

Just think and reason deeply:~

Why the 'I', does not disappear even after inquiry, even if one knows intellectually 'I' am not the body?

If the 'I', is not the body, what is 'I', without the body?

How can the 'I', remain as 'I', without the body?

Where 'I', disappeared in deep sleep?

What is it that knows, the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?

When the 'I' is impermanent, what is it that permanent which knows the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?

How can one remain as 'I', when it is impermanent and judge the eternal truth, which is not the 'I'?

The seeker of the truth has to find what is eternal and what is impermanent to decide whether the 'I' or duality is permanent or the Soul, the witness of the 'I', is permanent? to overcome the illusion and establish the non-dualistic reality. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual nature of the Soul, the Self.+

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual natur...