Friday 9 September 2022

Realize, ‘what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality and what is hidden by the ‘I’ will be revealed.+



Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

Realize, ‘what is this ‘I’ supposed to be in actuality and what is hidden by the ‘I’ will be revealed.
If you realize the ‘Self ‘is not the ‘I’ but the Soul then whatever is hidden by the ‘I’ will be revealed.
Realizing the Soul is not the ‘I’ but the Soul is the Self, is Self–realization.
The Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness, is ever-present. Without consciousness, the world, in which you exist ceases to exist.
Consciousness is Self-evident. It is not established by extraneous proof. It is not possible to deny consciousness because it is the very essence of the one who denies it. Consciousness is the basis of all kinds of knowledge, presuppositions, and proofs. Consciousness is everything. Thus, consciousness is the ultimate truth or Brahman or God in truth.

Make sure ‘what is this ‘I’, supposed to be in actuality.

The Self is not ‘I’.

The ‘I’ is not the Soul, the Self.

The ‘I’ is the mind.

The mind is the universe.

The universe appears as a waking or dream (duality).

The waking is a parallel dream

The dream is parallel waking.

The ‘I’ appears and disappears.

But remember:~

When ‘I’ appears then only the mind appears.

When ‘I’ disappears then the mind disappears.

When the mind appears then the universe appears.

When the mind disappears then the universe disappears.

When the universe appears then the waking appears

When the universe disappears then the waking disappears.

Whatever prevails without the ‘I’ is the Soul, which is the cause of the ‘I’ and it itself is uncaused. The ‘I’ is merely an illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

The ‘I’ is not limited to you and me because the ‘I’ is the whole universe. Without the ‘I’ the universe ceases to exist. The universe is present in the form of form, time, and space.

The word ‘I’ indicates form, time, and space. Without the ‘I’ the form, time and space cease to exist. The existence is hidden by the ‘I’. The Self is not the ‘I’ but the Self is the Soul hidden by the ‘I’.

Ashtavakra Gita: - The universe rises from the Soul, the Self like bubbles from the sea. Thus, know the Self to be One and enter into the state of dissolution."

That is why Sage Sankara said:~ VC-63- Without causing the objective universe to vanish and without knowing the truth of the Self, how can one achieve Liberation?

The universe will not remain as reality when wisdom dawns. The universe is merely an illusion created out of consciousness and there is conscious awareness of the unity in diversity because there is no second thing that exists other than consciousness.

Chandogya Upanishads: ~ “This universe comes forth from Brahman and will return to Brahman. Verily, all is Brahman. A person is what his deep desire is. It is our deepest desire in this life that shapes the life to come. So let us direct our deepest desires to realize the Self.

Ashtavakra Gita: ~ “The universe rises from the Soul, the innermost Self like bubbles from the sea. Thus know the ‘Self’ to be One and enter into the state of dissolution."

Sage Sankara said: ~A.A~ 88. When the whole universe, movable and immovable, is known to be Atman (consciousness), and thus the existence of everything else is negated, where is then any room to say that the body is Atman?

The ‘Self’ is not the mind. The mind is present in the form of not the world in which we exist. The world appears as a waking or dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (non-duality). The ‘Self’ is the Soul. 

The Soul is present in the form of consciousness. Consciousness pervades everything and everywhere in all three states. Thus, diversity is created out of single stuff. That stuff is consciousness.

Consciousness is the ultimate truth or Brahman because there is no second thing that exists other than consciousness. From the standpoint of the Soul, the form, time, and space are one, in essence.

In spirituality, God means the ultimate truth or Brahman. Self–realization is truth-realization. Truth- realization itself is God-realization.

Sage Sankara: ~VC- If the universe be true, let it then be perceived in the state of deep sleep also. As it is not at all perceived, it must be unreal and false like dreams.

That is why Sage Sankara's declaration: ~ “Brahman is the truth The World is Unreal everything is Truly Brahman and nothing else has any value. ~ Santthosh Kumaar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...