Friday 23 September 2022

Self-realization is not the ‘I’ realization because the Self is not the ‘I’.+

Without solving the mystery of the 'I', truth-realization is an impossibility. 'I' hides the truth of the true existence.

The Soul, the Self is not 'I' but the Soul, the Self is the cause of the 'I'. Without the Soul, the Self, the 'I' cease to exist.

It is the Soul that pervades this universe, and this universe exists in the Soul. The true nature of the Soul is pure consciousness."

You have to realize the Self, not the ‘I’ but the ‘Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. Self-realization is not the ‘I’ realization because the Self is not the ‘I’.

Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is the knowledge that unfolds the mystery of the universe. The universe is created out of single stuff. And that single stuff is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

The ‘I’ is present only when the mind is present. Without the ‘I’ the mind ceases to exist.

The mind is present when the universe is present. Without the mind, the universe ceases to exist.

The universe is present only when the waking is present. Without the universe, the waking ceases to exist.

So, without the ‘I’ the mind or universe or the waking ceases to exist.

From the standpoint of the Soul is the ‘Self’, the ‘I’ the mind or universe or the waking cease exists as a reality.

The Soul is the ‘Self’ and can remain with or without the ‘I’. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual nature of the Soul, the Self.+

Psychologists think that the deep sleep state is unconsciousness and they have absolutely no idea that unconsciousness is the non-dual natur...