Thursday 20 October 2022

Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization.+

 

Self-realization is not possible by doing or practicing anything, but it is possible only by realizing the Self is not you but the ‘Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Self-realization is not easy because you refuse to accept the ‘Self' is not within you because some guru said it because it is generally held because it is written in the holy book because someone else said it because you refuse to accept anything other than your accepted truth.
You indulge in what is not needed to unfold the mystery of the ‘Self’ which is hidden within the form, time, and space. Your stubborn attitude blocks you from ‘Self-realization.
Mundaka Upanishads: ~ “So-called spiritual pundits and learned are called children because a child takes whatever it thinks as truth. The question never occurs to children “Is what I have seen or thought really the truth?" (P.334 line 9)
Sage Sankara says ~ 61. For one who has been bitten by the serpent of Ignorance, the only remedy is the knowledge of Brahman. Of what avail are the Vedas and (other) Scriptures, Mantras (sacred formulae), and medicines to such a one?
62. A disease does not leave off if one simply utters the name of the medicine, without taking it; (similarly) without direct realization one cannot be liberated by the mere utterance of the word Brahman.
63. Without causing the objective universe to vanish and without knowing the truth of the Self, how is one to achieve Liberation by the mere utterance of the word Brahman? — It would result merely in an effort of speech.
There is no need to follow anyone. There is no need to practice anything.

Perfect understanding and assimilation of ‘what is what’, lead to the realization of the truth, which is beyond form, time, and space.

Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization.

‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the Self. ‘
'I’ is ignorance.
‘I’ is the duality.
‘I’ is form, time, and space.
‘I’ is the universe.
‘I’ is the waking.
‘I’ is the dream.
‘I’ is the illusion.
‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death, and the world.
But remember:~
Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.
Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.
Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time and space
Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.
Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.
Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.
Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.
Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death, and the world.
The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self.
That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’, If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.
Bhagvad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)
It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word ‘I’ or I AM for the Self. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...