Thursday 5 January 2023

If 'I' vanishes then the universe also vanishes. If the universe vanishes then you also vanish along with the universe.+

If 'I' vanishes then the universe also vanishes. If the universe vanishes then you also vanish along with the universe.

Without your existence how does one know 'I' vanishes?

You must first know what is this 'I' suppose to be in actuality. If you cannot know that, what else can you know or understand?

When you finally realize the ‘‘Self’ ‘is not you but the ‘‘Self’’ is the Soul then you will realize the world in which you exist is merely an illusion created out of the Soul. The Soul is present in the form of consciousness.

Firstly, we have to realize the fact that, the mind is not within the body, but the body and world are within the mind because the mind itself is the whole universe.

Remember:~

The Self is not 'I'. ‘I’ is the dualistic illusion or Maya. I Am is the ego. The ego is the false entity within the dualistic illusion or Maya.
There is a need to know “What is ‘I’? before proceeding in pursuit of truth.
The deeper self-search reveals the fact that ‘I’ is not limited to you alone because the 'I' is the whole universe.
Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16
Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is nothing to do with the ‘I-centric' or You-centric’ Gurus and their teachings.
Remember:~
The ‘I’ is not an individual because the ‘I’ is the whole universe. Limiting the ‘I’ to individuality is the cause of experiencing the dualistic illusion of reality?
The nature of the ‘I’ is the nature of the mind.
The nature of the mind is the nature of the universe.
The nature of the universe is the nature of the waking.
The nature of the waking is the nature of the illusion.
Thus, it is necessary to study the nature of the ‘I’ to unfold the mystery of the universe.
All the teachings limit the ‘I’ to an individual and glorify the ‘I’ without knowing what this ‘I’ is supped to be in actuality. All ‘I’ based teachings are inadequate and useless for the serious seeker of truth.
If you are seeking truth nothing but the truth must discard without mercy such teaching to progress in your spiritual quest.
The seeker must know the ‘I’ is not limited to individuality. The seeker has to see the ‘I’ as the universe, to overcome ignorance. When the Advaitic wisdom dawns, then the ignorance vanishes.
When ignorance vanishes and the dualistic illusion (world) you used to think as reality becomes unreal.

Sage Sankara: ~ VC--"All this universe which through ignorance appears as of diverse forms, is nothing else but Brahman which is absolutely free from all the limitations of Maya.

If the seeker gives up the universe in his inquiry, he cannot get the whole truth.

What is accepted without a deeper inquiry will not lead a seeker to the final goal. On the contrary, such acceptance will result only in wrong, something which is detrimental to his spiritual progress. :~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...