Friday 27 October 2023

You cannot transcend the ‘I’ without knowing ‘what ‘I’ is in actuality.+

It is very hard to acquire Advaitic Gnana. Advaitic Gnana is for the courageous and most daring who are ready to drop all the accumulated knowledge and accept the ‘Self’ as it is and reject the untruth based on form, time, and space.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

The Soul, the Self is hidden by the ‘I’. The Soul is hidden within the ‘I’ but it is without the ‘I’.

You cannot transcend the ‘I’ without knowing ‘what ‘I’ is in actuality. The ‘I’ is ignorance. To get rid of the ignorance, you must realize the Self is not ‘I’ but the ‘Self is the Soul, the witness of the ‘I’.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ “The permanent (consciousness) is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Remember this: ~

The Self is not within the body because this body is not the Self but the ‘Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

The body is bound by birth, life, death, and the world whereas, the Soul is birthless and deathless because it is ever formless, timeless, and spaceless existence.

Consciousness pervades the form, time, and space together. Thus, limiting consciousness only to the body is erroneous because the world in which the body exists is merely an illusion created out of consciousness.

The Soul, the Self is not the body but it is the cause of the world in which the body exists.

Thus, it is necessary to realize the body and the world in which the body exists are created out of a single clay and that single clay is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. Knowledge of the single clay is self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.

The Soul, the ‘Self’ has neither father nor mother nor friends and foes the Soul has none because they are nothing but an illusion created out of consciousness.

Until you hold the Self as ‘I’ you will never be able to cross the threshold of ignorance. Without getting rid of the ignorance the dualistic illusion will prevail as a reality. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...