Friday 27 October 2023

Until you hold the Self as you, you will remain in the domain of ignorance.+

Until you hold the Self as you, you will remain in the domain of ignorance. Only those who are still in the elementary stages hold the Self as the ‘I’ and say everything is within them.

Remember this: Everything is not within you because you are not the Self. You exist within the dualistic illusion. The dualistic illusion is limited to form, time, and space whereas the Soul, the Self is limitless because it is a formless, timeless, and spaceless existence.

If you hold the ‘Self as you then you will never be able to realize the Self which is beyond the ‘I’

You have nothing to do with the Soul, the Self, which is hidden by the ‘I’.

You have to draw your attention back every time it turns worldliness (I) and fix it on the Soul the Self."

Remember this: the ‘I’ is not the Self. The ‘I’ is illusory. The Self is the Soul, which witnesses the coming and going, of the ‘I’. The Soul is permanent and eternal only the ‘I’ appears and disappears.

The ‘I’ becomes the Soul in deep sleep. The Soul becomes ‘I’ in the waking experience.

The ‘I’ is not the witness. The 'I' is an object to the Soul, the Self-which is the subject.

The Soul is the witness of the ‘I’ which comes and goes. Holding the ‘I’ as the witness is a great error.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent (consciousness) is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is ever nondual.

You have to draw your attention back every time it turns worldliness (I) and fix it on the Soul the Self.

Remember this: the ‘I’ is not the Self. The ‘I’ is illusory. The Self is the Soul, which witnesses the coming and going, of the ‘I’. The Soul is permanent and eternal only the ‘I’ appears and disappears.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

The ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe. The universe appears as the waking or the dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality).

The witness of the appearance of appearance and disappearance is the Soul, which is the Self. From the standpoint of the Soul, the three states are one in essence. That essence is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

In reality, the witness (soul) and witnessed (three states are one in essence. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...