Sunday 19 November 2023

The Soul is not ‘I’.The ‘I’ is the whole universe.+

You and the world, in which you exist, are within the mind. From the standpoint of the Soul, the ‘Self, the mind is a dualistic illusion.

The Soul is present in the form of consciousness. Consciousness is the nondual substance and witness of the ‘I’, which comes and goes. The ‘I’ is the dualistic illusion.

The truth is hidden within the dualistic illusion (‘I’) and it is without the dualistic illusion (‘I’).

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes.” (2.18)

The Soul is not ‘I’. The Self is not the ‘I’. The Soul is the ‘Self’. The Soul, the Soul is the cause of the ‘I’ which appears and disappears.

You are seeking to realize the truth of your true existence. To discover the truth there is a need to understand the nature of the ‘I’.

Without knowing what this ‘I’ is supposed to be in actuality you will never be able to realize the truth, which is hidden by ignorance.

Till you hold the Self’ as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization. ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the Self’.

Know what this ‘I’ is first. Without realizing what this ‘I’ is supposed to be it is impossible for the Soul to free itself from the dualistic illusion or Maya.

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. The ‘I’ hides the truth.

'I’ is ignorance.

‘I’ is the duality.

‘I’ is the form, time, and space together.

‘I’ is the universe.

‘I’ is the waking.

‘I’ is the dream.

‘I’ is the illusion.

‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

Remember:~

Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.

Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.

Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time and space

Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.

Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.

Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.

Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.

Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I', if you feel the ‘ Soul’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

It is no use going roundabout way; trace the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. consciousness is the cause of the world in which you exist and it itself is uncaused.

The Soul is the Source of the dualistic illusion (I) from where it rises and subsides. By tracing the source of the dualistic illusion (universe) one will be able to realize the ultimate truth or Brahman or God in truth. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...