Thursday 16 June 2022

Emotionally and sentimentally getting stuck with the living Guru or dead Guru will obstruct your Self-realization.+

Yoga Vasistha says: - Self-knowledge or knowledge of truth is not had by resorting to a Guru (preceptor) nor by the study of scripture, nor by good works: it is attained only by means of enquiry inspired by the company of wise (Gnani). One’s inner light alone is the means, naught else. When this inner light is kept alive, it is not affected by the darkness of inertia.
Why you are struggling to get a Guru. You do not require a Guru to realize the truth, which is hidden by the form, time, and space.
Emotionally and sentimentally getting stuck with the living Guru or dead Guru will obstruct your Self-realization.
Only your intense urge to know the truth will take you to the ultimate end but your accumulated knowledge will block you from realizing the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space.
There is no need to go in search of a Guru. There is no need for any teaching. There is no need to indulge in yoga. There is no need to study and scriptures. There is no need to run pillar to post in order to get Self-realization.

There is no need for Gurus; Grace. The Soul, the Self, is the real Guru. The seeker of truth should not search for Guru in the world in which exists. Let these words be inscribed in your subconscious.

There is no higher or lower goal. There is only one goal, Self-Realization.

Remember:~

People who are sentimentally and emotionally stuck with some Guru or teacher by thinking themselves wise and erudite stop their journey without reaching anywhere.

To realize this truth the seeker has to realize first ‘What is truth?’ to realize ‘What is untruth?’ without knowing ‘what is the truth?' how can one know “what is untruth?’

All accumulated bookish, scriptural knowledge is not the wisdom. Holding some Gurus teaching as wisdom without verification blocks the realization of the Advaitic truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space.

That is why Sage Sankara says: ~ What is accepted without proper inquiry will not lead to the final Goal. (Commentary on Vedanta Sutra)

Sage Sankara:~ Vc.63 :~ Without knowing and examining the external world, one can’t know the Truth, as the idea that the external world exists, won't go. It can go only by an inquiry into the nature of the external world.

Jesus said: ~Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. (THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS- Saying 5)

Who am ‘I’? ‘I AM THAT’ are only for the beginners of the inner journey. The journey is not over with Who am ‘I’? ‘I AM THAT’ teaching. There is much more is required to reach the ultimate end of understanding.

That is why Jesus said: ~"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all." (Gospel of Thomas 2)

If you are a seeker of truth, then you have to from the dualistic illusion to the nondualistic reality, you have to move From ignorance to wisdom, you have to move From death to Immortality

What is it that appears as the ‘I’ and disappears as the ‘I-less? It is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.
Do not make the mistake of holding the ‘I’ as the Self because it is not permanent. ‘I’ disappears and becomes ‘I’-less.

‘I’ is an illusion and the ‘I-LESS-Soul’ is real and eternal. The ‘I-LESS-Soul ‘appears as ‘I’ and ‘I ’‘disappears as I-LESS-Soul.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness. 

The Soul is considered the all-pervading consciousness, which is the basis of the universe in which you exist. The Self is not the ‘I’, because it is prior to the"I'.

The ‘I’ disappears as deep sleep, so what is the use of being attached to it? It is impermanent and illusory because ‘I’ is physical awareness. Physical awareness is not Self-awareness. ‘I-less awareness is Self-awareness.

It is erroneous to identify the Soul the Self as 'I' or 'I AM' because the Soul the  Self is not 'I' or I AM’. The Soul the Self, is that witness of the 'I'.

To understand the false nature of the ‘I’, the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is necessary.

The Self is not ‘I’, but the Self is the Soul which is the witness of the ‘I’. Holding the ‘I' as the Self leads to hallucination based on the imagination.

The earliest ancient sages used the word ‘I’ to the witness of the three states not to the ego as moderns use it and think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is no need to study philosophies of Berkeley, Kant, Hume, and other western and eastern philosophers.+

Science may give the scientific answers, religion the religious answers, and the yogi will give yogic answers but in pursuit of truth the se...